not just for the kids, these mats & skimboards are great
fun for the ‘WHOLE’ Family! Surfing or just floating
around these popular durable mats are a winner with everyone
come holiday time.
Mirage Surfcraft are guaranteed against manufacturers defects
for the normal life of the product: to the original purchaser
and provided the fault was not caused by misuse, neglect or
fair wear and tear.
Store your surf mats rolled up or preferably hung
up using a clip hanger. Creases will weaken the nylon.
• Roll your mat up with the deck on the outside as this
is the toughest part of the mat.
• Transport your mat in a bag. Deck chair bags make
the perfect surfmat case
• Keep your mat out of direct sunlight when not in use.
• Don’t store your mat inflated. An inflated mat
is easier to puncture, and NEVER leave an inflated
mat in a car. Hot mats expand and expanding mats go BANG!!!
• Wash your mat using fresh water after
each surf and allow to dry naturally in a shaded place.
• To revitalize your mat, give the deck a scrub with
a clean stiff brush and rinse with fresh water.
• Surfmats barely break the surface when on a plane
and can certainly be ridden on reefs, but watch out for exposed
rocks which will rip your mat wide open.
• When leaving the water, immediately remove the stopper
and allow your mat to deflate as you walk back up the beach.